28 ian. 2009

Your Divinity


And the thread pulls me to you
But you don't talk
I can't read the silence and it's dark
Misinterpretation of your every breath
Running down my skin
Was it the 'yes' or the 'no'
That kept us apart
And I am so tired
Sleepless encounters
No one to blame but no matter
I am dragged into this tragedy
By your invisible laughter
How come people would die for one word
Kill to be touched
Blessed by default
Is it the human, the soul or the reflection
I'd like to be revenged when I am dead
Tonight I'm having troubles dying
Is it the words or the smell
Do you bleach your memories
Or show them off to your comrades
Do they empathyze
Lick the wounds of history
Blame it all on destiny
Watch him grin as I break stillness
He knows I can't help yelling
Letting go has proved incompatible
To my disgusted self
Miles spell our fairy-tale
It's too cold to give a damn
Masochistic ambivalences
Drown into a pool of questions
Wallow in my bewilderment
Your non-interference tactic
I attack and find my way
Back to your divinity
Every time we meet.